Eberspaecher’s new ECHO cargo heaters maintain cargo temperatures in van and trailer bodies without using engine heat. This means you
can protect your perishable good from cold temperatures and frost damage without removing the heat your engine needs to stay running.
Trust Eberspaecher to keep you moving in any weather, without risking your cargo.
Have Concerns or Questions? Fill out the form below, include any concerns or questions you have and we will get back to you shortly.
Full Spec. Sheet: Espar Echo 5 Heater Specifications
Included In Kit
- Eberspaecher’s Airtronic diesel-operated air heater
- 12V wiring to truck battery system
- 110V plug-in connection with power converter and battery charger (ECHO 8 model only)
- Digi-Max D1000 Controller
- Powder-coated aluminum enclosure
- Fuel pump and hoses
- Electronically controlled temperature regulation
- Protects valuable loads from low temperatures
- High volume heat output
- High air flow for even heat distribution
- Recirculates cargo air for maximum efficiency
- Powder-coated aluminum enclosure resists corrosion