Purkeys Trailer Auxiliary System
Purkeys developed the Trailer Auxiliary Power System (TAPS™) to provide 110 VAC power for devices to enable charging while the vehicle is running.
TAPS-200: Trailer Auxiliary Power System, Tractor Trailer 1500 Watts
TAPS-201: Trailer Auxiliary power System, Straight Truck, 1500 Watts
TAPS-202: Trailer Auxiliary Power System, Tractor Trailer, 2000 Watts
Product Informational Brochure: Purkeys Trailer Auxiliary System
This device converts 12 VDC power to 110 VAC power by using a 1500-watt inverter. It keeps electric pallet jacks charged while on a run. This helps make electric pallet jacks more reliable and helps their batteries last longer.
TAPS is enclosed in a rugged, stainless-steel case and has safety features to protect the truck batteries.
Features & Benefits
- Converts DC power to AC power
- Keeps pallet jacks from losing power
- Charges AC powered devices
- Comes in rugged, stainless-steel enclosure
- Has a liquid-tight conduit
- Saves time, money, and manpower
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh