Part #: R-9777-0P (12V Heating & AC)
The R-9777 rooftop unit packages high-performance heating and cooling capacity into a tough, sleek engineered-resin housing. At just 7.9 inches high and 65 lbs., it has the low profile and low weight necessary for installation and durability on many equipment cabs. Optional equipment includes a remote-mount filter and in-line booster blower for a pressurized, dust-free cab.
Help us help you! Fill out our questionnaire and we will get back to you shortly.
Full Product Spec. Sheet: Red Dot 12 Volt Rooftop Heater & AC Unit
- Heating – 45,000 BTU/Hr @ 100°F (13.2 kW @ 37.8°C) air temperature rise
- Cooling – 25,000 BTU/Hr with 36°F (7.3 kW @ 2.2°C) refrigerant temperature and 80°F (26.7°C) wet bulb entering air
- AIR FLOW
- 355 CFM (580 m3/h)
- 65 lbs.
- Evaporator – One 12 VDC, three speed (24 VDC available)
- Condenser – One 12 VDC, low profile (24 VDC available)
- CURRENT DRAW
- 38.2 amps @ 13.6 VDC (includes 4 amps for A/C clutch)